AHLAN WASAHLAN

UKHWAHFILLAH

JAZAKUMULLAHUKHAIRAN JAZA'

JOIN US TODAY!! BE AMONG US!! WE ARE PROUD TO BE AMONG THE JUTAWAN FAMILY. LETS SHAKLEE

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

E X A M ?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim…

Alhamdulillah..now it is 11.36am, 29th January.2009..which means only one day left before 1st May which is my beloved mom’s birthday..

Hmm…My inner self encouraging me to post another entry in this blog while my fingers and minds still working on it because dunno where and what to start..In a mean time. I’m reading my friends’ blog to get their updates and any information which I left before..




1.


Starting from 27th April until today, there is a mothly test being organized in my school which means; my students are in examination mood and the teachers seem get some chance to get rest (I guess..) . Of course what; there are no class schedule or any P&P the only thing to focus are to ‘jaga kelas exam’ and marking the paper..Me myself already got 2 classes paper which I’m not finish marking yet.. hahaha..Saje what slow2..karang what awal2 org bagi tambah lagi..huhuhu..For those out there esp teachers, don’t imitate this kinds of immoral behavior ye..

Talking about E X A M I N A T I O N I would like to highlight some issue regards to it. It is about the Pendidikan Islam papers and questions which prepared by Gabungan Majlis Guru besar a.k.a MGM and Jawatankuasa Penyelarasan Ujian Berpusat Tanah Merah/ Jeli.. From my previous experience until now, the thing which I am not satisfied at all about them and the paper they’ve made is because, some of the questions are always not cover the silibus or in other words the questions made are in advance and beyond the silibus which have been teach to our students.. I am sooo pity with my students because they have to answer the question that they are not learn yet...


Actually, there are comments made to them regard to the issue, however the same problem still happen repeatedly..Again and again..Don’t you you think it ‘s cruel? And some how seem it’s deny the users’right..Apa tak nya, pihak MGM ini telah dibayar oleh sekolah-sekolah tertentu (included my school) for those examinantion papers..and the papers they provided tak dibuat mengikut silibus yang telah diajar kepada murid..As for instance; Soalan Pend. Islam Year 5: APRIL (page 9)- It’s about Perjanjian Aqabah.. Tajuk ini jika rujuk pada silibus-akan and suppose to be teach after naik cuti sekolah bulan 5 ini. Well, ada juga di kalangan guru-guru yang merungut kerana ada soalan peperiksaan yang lepas, dikeluarkan semula… Hmm..apa nak jadi? Adakah peranan MGM kini boleh dipertikaikan? Adakah penghasilan kertas-kertas soalan drpd mereka ini benar –benar telus tujuannya untuk menilai tahap kemampuan murid disamping untuk membantu mengurangkan beban guru-guru disekolah untuk menyediakan soalan peperiksaan, ataupun hanya mahu mengaut keuntungan semata-mata??? For such case, I believe there are a lots of people out there, are same as me and all of us want to know the truth behind all these scene





2.

M I S S I O N A C C O M P O L I S H E D


Yesterday, i had a long phone conversation with my older sister a.k. a A L O N G regards our family matters. I understand her feeling and concern about her sister. As her wish, I ask my second sister a.k.a A N G A H regard to the same issue and I give her chance to speak from her own side..Alhamdulillah, our heart to heart conversation made me realize that..It is not easy to fulfill all peoples’ satisfaction..and this will never end. The important thing is to strive for our happiness and make our parents happy, insyaAllah…


What the best thing i can do as the youngest sister in our family is only a prayer for my sisters' happiness here after and also a moral support or motivation to her so that, she will always know that I'm always behind her in everything she do..


For A N G A H: Chaiyok!!! Be focus and work smart&extra hard towards your aim!!


For A L O N G : I am proud to have a sister such you.. I know what you want is only the best for us and I hope the love and caring you shows us will never end..Love you sis from the bottom of my heart.





3.


We have to learn from the past (history)… kerana bangsa yang mundur adalah bangsa yang tidak pernah belajar dan mengambil iktibar daripada kesilapan lampau . Oleh hal yang demikian, mereka akan terus melakukan kesilapaan yang sama berulang-ulang…


Adakah kita takut untuk bagun semula daripada kejatuhan lalu atau kita sebenarnya leka untuk bangun?..


Jawapannya : Ada pada diri kita. Fikirkan….

No comments:

p r e v i o u s L i N K s

Blog Widget by LinkWithin