AHLAN WASAHLAN

UKHWAHFILLAH

JAZAKUMULLAHUKHAIRAN JAZA'

JOIN US TODAY!! BE AMONG US!! WE ARE PROUD TO BE AMONG THE JUTAWAN FAMILY. LETS SHAKLEE

Sunday, April 5, 2009

p r a c t i c a l m o o d

in the name of Allah..The All mighthy..

this my 2nd entry, for this week..

Alhamdulillah, it almost 4 months I having my practical training for my teaching courses.. Still have to wait for another weeks because this training will end on 18th april 2009, In syaAllah..

Please pray for my success in everything I do.,ameen..

continnue at 12.20AM...

Alhamdulillah, I've finished my class just now..
I don't know why the students seems hard to understand and digest my lesson today.
I asked them, whether they get or not what the've learned..but they remained silent.

Therefore, I've advised them not to shy if they felt they want to ask me anything that they cannot understand, or stop me If i am too fast and tell me If they've any problems regards to the lesson.. Beside, I also reminded them to work hard on their quranic classes at their home every day..

I hope, my words somehow give them some small impact (at least) so that they may up great their effort to improve them selves, in syaAllah..


That's all for now..May Allah bless us in everything we do, ameen...

 

WaAllahu'alam

1 comment:

aliya said...

Salam, mungkin berminat mengunjungi blog saya yang kedua http://pkpgtesolian.blogspot.com. Khas untuk guru dan bakal guru :)

p r e v i o u s L i N K s

Blog Widget by LinkWithin