AHLAN WASAHLAN

UKHWAHFILLAH

JAZAKUMULLAHUKHAIRAN JAZA'

JOIN US TODAY!! BE AMONG US!! WE ARE PROUD TO BE AMONG THE JUTAWAN FAMILY. LETS SHAKLEE

Saturday, April 11, 2009

V A R I E T Y

In the name of Allah the All mighty..

In syaAllah..in this entry I would like to post several kinds og entries..which has been postphoned before..

1

Alhamdulillah, finally I've finished my practical trainning on 8th APRIL 2009 which is on Wed last week. However, the RPH routine still must be proceed until the 12th weeks. My lecturer remind me to be prepare If it is in case, there will be another evaluation from the practical unit. waAllahu'alam...InsyaAllah, I will do the best that i can.. I don't want to put any hopes. Just be natural..as what I am..and enjoy what I'm doing..

Dear viewers and friends..please pray for me...


2

My car is still  under maintainance...soooo tension to wait..and wait....huhuhu...I really miss my car...Miss to drive and miss to race..hehehe (sometimes). Hopefully, everything will settle by mid of April, insayAllah...


3

Homeworls...assignment...and me... There are a lots of things need to settled and submit to IPGM..Hopefully, i can manage all of these 'burden' before end of this month.. And then..I have to cover my notes and do my revision for my final exam, insyaAllah...I pray to Allah and may His guidances and helps to complete all these requirerment, amin...


4

This time, it's about my son; Muhammad harussani...Hmmm...manja sangat lah die nih..right now, he is sooo sensitif..kene marah sikit, start la merajuk.. Lambat gak nak bg sejuk... Tp mesti pujuk baru boleh sejuk..letihnya melayan anak bujang sorang nih...kadang2..angin jgk..tp kesian pun ade..because he is always trying to get attention from us..eventhough bukan tak tayan...malah lebih2 lagi layanannya..tp tetap jugak nak perhatian...

sometimes, when my husband and me had some conversation..he will try to get into the conversation too..siap pegang my face..umi..umi...nad then talk with his languanges...

mcm2 cakap...tp..as usual..his own language...bukan tak ajak bercakap..selalu sgt...malah sani kecik2 dah kene beleter...tp still die tak kecek molek lagi...Tgk gaya..macam nak berucap..nak menyanyi..tp bila dengar...aiyoo..bhs jerman ka?huhuhu

sani...sani...Bila nak pandai cakap nih?...


5

SM sains Faris Petra, Pengkalan Chepa, kelantan.. Yesterday was my 1st visit to this boarding school. I 've visited my brother in law there; bro Mohd. Yarid a.k.a Kucik. He's the youngest in my husband family.. The preparations such as foods and drinks was made by my sisters in law.. We arrived there at about 12.30 pm. 

the best things which I love about this visit and school are about the way the children met their family.. This is because.. most of the parents will bring a long with them,tikar and bentang the tikar under the trees within the school... hehehe...Macam berkelah.. (picnic)..I believe not so many schools  have this kind of environtmen..Unic right? Macam kat oversea pun ade...and paling syok..when the winds blow...feels macam kat pantai...My mother in law said..Next time they will bring another tikar yang lebih besar..huhuhu...barulah family kami yang besar2 nih boleh duduk dengan lebih selesa lagi...


Okey, that's all for this entries...
WaAllahu'alam


No comments:

p r e v i o u s L i N K s

Blog Widget by LinkWithin