AHLAN WASAHLAN

UKHWAHFILLAH

JAZAKUMULLAHUKHAIRAN JAZA'

JOIN US TODAY!! BE AMONG US!! WE ARE PROUD TO BE AMONG THE JUTAWAN FAMILY. LETS SHAKLEE

Saturday, April 4, 2009

m y f i r s t e n t r y...

in the name of Allah, The All mighty..

Alhamdulillah, for His Love and Mercy..I finally published my own blog. In this 1st entry, I would like to welcome all readers to this page..to read, to respond or gives your views regards on anything that may give us benefits in order to improve ourselves for betterment life here after, In syaAllah..

Since this is my first trial, I hope all of you can guide me If i do wrong..especially in my words..grammar..my thought and so on..

My brothers and sisters,...I am not a journalist neither a novelist..but some how I would like to write or to note something that significantly happen in my life...something that can bring us to think and ponder..somethings that shows my reactions which i can express in a simple way...and something we could share together..

And for all these effort, I pray to Allah and may His Guidance always with us, ameen.. 

I think, that's all for now..
insyAllah, I will return with another entries..

waAllahu'alam.

 

No comments:

p r e v i o u s L i N K s

Blog Widget by LinkWithin